Wednesday, September 15, 2010

If.....

Quotes taken from Amy Carmichael's book "If"...very thought provoking!



If...interruptions annoy me, and private cares make me impatient: if I shadow the souls about me because I myself am shadowed, then I know nothing of Calvary love.


If...I take offense easily; if I am content to continue in a cool unfriendliness, though friendship be possible, then I know nothing of Calvary love.


If...I myself dominate myself, if my thoughts revolve around myself, if I am so occupied with myself I rarely have " a heart at leisure from itself," then I know nothing of Calvary love.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mom, Lovely post! Oh indeed I did forget to add laundry to my things that I have done.! :) You're welcome! I always enjoy helping you!
    By the way,I love your new blog look!!!
    Love you,
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete